Red Rose

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

6 months 6 days~

only 6 months and 6 days~
I thought it would be longer.
I wish it would be longer.
maybe you are just not the one eyh? =')
Ya ALLAH, i'm grateful that u gave me the chance to know him
i NEVER regret knowing him.
he taught me many things.
Alhamdulillah
Ya ALLAH, if this is what You have set for us,
I'd accept it willingly, insyaAllah
for You know best what's good for us
and what is not
for sumtimes
things we hate is good for us
and
things we like isn't so good for us.
for only You know best
i wont fight against it
Ya ALLAH
shed me away from pains
make me mira'tun solehah
so that i will meet MY rojul soleh one day
i will meet the one
i will meet he who will help me to gain Al-Hayyah Al-Tayyibah
he who will guide me to you
and help me complete my 'ad-din'
insyaALLAH

No comments:

Post a Comment

speak:::