Red Rose

Monday, April 5, 2010

suka nama sendiri??

I was texting my friend..
and he calls me 'aisyah' instead of 'ecah'(that's how my friends address me)
then I realise.. I actually .. like.. emm.. no ... LOVE. my name.
hahaha~~ (so tak tau malu!)

but then .. teringat mse kecik2 zaman main-masak2-and-barbie..
pernah tanya my parents
"Kenapa umi abah tak letak depan nama Aisyah 'Puteri' ke.. 'Tengku' ke??"

ahhaha~~
and obviously my parents mcm tergagau nak jwb ape..
zaman kecik2 .. i was inflicted with Cinderella, snow white, sleeping beauty ..
where they are all princesses..


Gosh! I was so damn naive those days..
but.. long-story-short..
after i really learnt what my name meant..
i love it ..
just the way it is.. 'kebahagiaanku'





i'd like to be..
my parents' 'kebahagiaan'
my families' 'kebahagiaan'
my future husband's 'kebahagiaan'
InsyaAllah
^_^
p/s: love your name!!








2 comments:

  1. just got 2 know that my name means the beginning and strong(!)
    muahahaha!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. strong?!
    wheee~~~
    may u be a strong girl

    ReplyDelete

speak:::