Red Rose

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

to my shayangs: Alhamdulillah ..

dila, i've reads ur post ... renungan diriku
and i'm in love (not with u of coz! the POST!)

you should know better how we are in our 'jahilliyah' years ..
and, InsyaAllah ... we will try to change slowly ...

i was lucky i had raz, tylia, sya,tqah, eela, lily, and linda to helps me with that ...
when school end.. i was afraid i might change back .. to the old me ..
since they say uni-life is .. CAREFREE (trust me .. i know what it means)
thanks Allah for placing me here..
i have new 'crew' (hahaha~~) to guide me ..


dila, kita sama2 berubah okiee??
slow2... and ikhlas kerana Allah ..
not because of some guy or u go with the flow (reminder for meee.. =) )
drastic changes.. not good..
jalan kan yang wajib .. kemudian we climbs to sunat yee??




lastly ... babe, NOTHING will keep us apart except Allah and death
remember.. NOTHING. (i'm talking bout ur post to me .. ;) )

No comments:

Post a Comment

speak:::