Red Rose

Thursday, March 31, 2011

bake for money?

my holiday is until September, which is roughly 5 months from now. I can't work, well, so far .. because of transportation problem. somehow, I want to make money. AHAHAHA. yes, I can simply ask from my parents for money, but, no fun lorrhhh :P
it would be great to make some money of your own. (note that some really actually mean little. ahhaha)
so, i baked a chocolate cake (because that is the only thing that I think I could actually bake well. i THINK ), and ask for my mother's help to sell it at her school canteen. alhamdulillah .. it went well. mak cik canteen even asked me to make some more. teeheeee~
but, as I said, it made little money only, because I sell it pretty cheap. (maybe I should raise the price? HAHAHHAHA. okay, don't aisyah. tak baik okayyy)


owh, the picture is actually the cake I baked for my Azie's 18th birthday. happy bithday sweet gal! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

speak:::