Red Rose

Saturday, September 18, 2010

detach-ING

i realised that we've been drifting apart. AGAIN.
it always happen.
maybe i should start to learn detaching (if that's even a word) myself from you.
it's time for me to choose between reality and created fantasies.
i mean, COME ON....
there is no way anyone like you would have wanted anyone like me.
it's like.. impossible.
and my abg also 'adviced' me
long-term-and-LONG-DISTANCE relationships never work for GUYS.
(though i think that's the spice in a relationship)
hahaha~







whatthehell are u thinking?
you guys are not even in a relationship!
bahahaha~



long story short.
stop hoping tooooooo much.
start working on it.
but if the other party seems uninterested to work it out with you.
u get the sign.
paham2 la bro!



lalalalalalaa~




*inspired by 'tentang Dhiya - Syud'*

No comments:

Post a Comment

speak:::