Red Rose

Sunday, May 9, 2010

9 May ..

2 events.

event no 1:

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY UMI!!
you are the best! (yes, i noe.. practically EVERYONE said this to thier mom)
if I ever want to make a list on why should I thank you ..
Geez, the list would be too long .
I might even forgot to insert things that I never realised you did for me because I'm too ignorant to care or appreciate.
So, Umi .. i'm SOOOOO sorry for everything. (but yes, i MIGHT end up repeating the same mistake)
Hopefully Allah would place you in Jannatul Firdaus, InsyaAllah
and.. Umi, I'm no longer shy-shy to say this..

UMI, I LOVE YOU!


event no 2:



FARID AL-HAKEEM BIN YUSERRIE!
Happy Birthday~!
Moga berkat umur and murah rezeki, insyaAllah..
Be a good muslim, in Allah's context. not malaysian's norm context.
toksah blast your head dengan 'devils wears prada', 'naratu', 'pakatan haram jadah' and all the whatnots.

yes, u can be a rather annoying brother coz abg hakeem SANGAT childish, and you don't even care to remember MY birthday!
Tapi, that's what bros are for. Annoy the hell out of you ..
hahahaha~~

Semoga menjadi arkitek yang berjaya~!

No comments:

Post a Comment

speak:::