Red Rose

Friday, May 7, 2010

Penang~~

7/5/10 – 1.45 A.M
Arrived in Penang! I’d rather say ‘Home Sweet Home’ if i could ... ^__^
We were so exhausted by the time we reached home. So we took our bag, and went straight to bed. In jeans, baju kurung, blouses, you name it.

MOOD: SLEEPY!

8/5/10
Oh-so excited!
Activities for today:
- Fetch afif from school
- Meet Mimi!
- Meet my beloved ones, NATASHA ILLANI BINTI SUED!
- Meet Mak Long & Pak Long !!
- Go find an Arab dictionary~~!
Why so excited? Because I can see the daylight in Penang again!!
But, the morning is rather dull .. because my parent went to see the lawyer, my sis went to her former school .. and me?
I’m stuck at home with Aiman (iisshh .. berdua jek nehh .. bahaya2..) doing the laundry and guess what?
I cant go online!!!
Because WiFi kat rumah dah cabut and.. broadband ade kat hospital
Yang neh pun sebenarnya tgh tulis kat word (sibuk jek nak gtau.. hahaha~~)


MOOD: HAPPY + BUTTERFLIES IN MY TUMMY (I wonder why?)



3 comments:

  1. i think i noe why ade rama2 dlm perotmu. hahahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. juper mimi jer ? :'(

    naper ur parents g juper lawyer?

    and..who's aiman? xb

    ReplyDelete
  3. sya: hehs~
    pergi mati la dat person

    nadya: jmpa lawyer coz nak jual rumah && aiman is my cousin

    ReplyDelete

speak:::