Red Rose

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Sweet Home Alabama~


I know this movie is like WAAAAAAYYYYYY BAAAACCCKKKK. But i just watched it today (due to the fact I'm damn bored). Guess what?
I LOVE IT!
Josh Lucas? HOTTIE.
and, Patrick Dampsey look way better when he's younger, and fitter.
Anyways, I'd gladly give this movie a 10/10 rating. If you never watched this movie, and you're into chick flicks.. do watch this (I'm pretty sure i'm the only girl on earth who just watched this, everybody already drool over it in 2002.. hahaha~~)
Something I like, and I quote: I guess you just don't find your soulmate when you're 10

2 comments:

  1. wakaka~

    i'm worse WAY better than u..
    ta penah tgk pown citer nehh..wakaka~ XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehehhe~~
    do watch! do watch!
    ;)

    ReplyDelete

speak:::