Red Rose

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

New Life

I've been through A LOT lately ...
A LOT!


But that's that. Yes, I am going to sober, wallow in self pity for few more days before I TOTALLY recover . (okay, partly)
Then, i'm going to start brand new .. InsyaAllah
pray for me kawan-kawan ..


a little token af appreciation :

Umi, thanx for being understanding and not shout in my ears.. turns out, u CAN talk to your mum about boys after all
hahahaha~~

Maryam & Shasha, thanx for being a superb sis and cousin!
adik, akak mintak maaf lorhh ... ='(

Syairah, thanx for being there everytime I needed someone to talk to. DAMN. I appreciate it so much .. And also, your freaking crazy 'perbandingan'!
You watched the rise and fall of me this hols.
LOL~

Mimi, sorry I dragged you into knowing them. Tapi, aku tak menyesal pun kenal diaorang ...
mesti ade hikmah tersendiri kan?

Nadya, thanx for supporting me ALL THE TIME . and liking every single post take it fb or here.
It's good to know someone remembers.

Adilah, this hols we faced the same dilemma babe. Whatever it is .. We gotta be strong gal!
cheerios, thanx for the wonderful 15 years and in counting of friendships.


Aimi, thanx sebab sober sekali ngan aku ... and keep saying I LOVE YOU to me ..
just so you know, I LOVE YOU TOO



what the heck. I LOVE YOU ALL


sheesh~
i need to eat

4 comments:

  1. i felt like crying *sniff**sniff*
    it's been an honour..
    kamsanhamnida!!!(^o^)/

    hepinyee..nari nari..
    o(^-^o)(o^-^)o o(^-^o)(o^-^)o

    ReplyDelete
  2. nadya: ahlan ...
    btw, cute gila ur nari2!!
    hahahahaha~~~

    ReplyDelete
  3. nadya:me like ur dancing. cute!
    ecah:terharunyee... LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Schumi-kins: aku lagi terharu ngn ur post ..
    =')

    ReplyDelete

speak:::