Red Rose

Monday, May 31, 2010

Tagged By Wana~

THANX WANA!
owh, tapi i've shortlisted everything to 3..


Top 3 Fav Food
kuetiau sup
caramel puding
ape2 lah yang umi ku masak
Top 3 Things I Love Doing
online! (practically everyone noes this!)
read.. anything
sit+long walks+relax by the beach (teehee~~)
Top 4 Types Of Guys I Adore (gatai nak tulis 4.. xP )
beriman
setia
the one yang serious about his future
the one that can make me laugh
(alaahhh .. ciri-ciri macam biasa laa..)
3 Things I Love Doing When I'm Happy
Shriek
Hug
Tell
(3-steps-guide-to-know-i'm-happy)
3 Things I Wish To Do Before I Die
Make Umi&Abah proud of me!
Pergi Haji and bring along Umi&Abah (ceewwaahh .. menabung pun malas!)
3 Things I Wish To Happen
I get GPA 3.00(and above) throughout my study years
1 year ONLY of foundation studies (tapi .. ept&apt dah hancuss)
get married cepat2 (gatai x??? wakakaka~!!)
3 People I Wanna Tag
PreLawrian
AdilahStebot
Syairah

No comments:

Post a Comment

speak:::